bodyCushion™ Adjuster Caddy Set
- Adjuster Set (5 pieces): Adjuster Set for larger frames and pregnancy. Great for use in customizing the bodyCushion™ set to fit each individual client. Two large wedges elevate the pelvis to decompress the spine, allowing more elevation for larger frames, and more abdominal space for pregnancy. Two rectangular adjusters provide increased lumbar and cervical flexion as well as a deeper abdominal recess. One small wedge for varying flexion and extension of the cervical spine.
- Extenders (4 pieces): Extenders lengthen the bodyCushion™ for longer torsos and offers support for pregnancy.
- Adjuster Caddy Bag: holds and organizes the Adjusters and Extenders
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Foam: The bodyCushion™ is comprised of CO2 and water expanded High Resiliency (HR) foam. This process is gentler to the environment and leaves the foam odor-free. Three different densities of foam are cut on digital, computerized cutting equipment to meet the exacting standards of the bodyCushion™. This foam is the highest quality foam obtainable and is guaranteed never to go flat.
- Vinyl: Naugahyde® vinyl coverings for the bodyCushion™ are soft, supple, and extremely durable with the Advanced BeautyGard® protective top coat finish. Naugahyde® with Advanced BeautyGard® is technically formulated to achieve the highest performance standards in cleanability, stain resistance, disinfectibility, and abrasion resistance and it provides outstanding protection against bacterial and fungal micro-organisms in difficult medical and healthcare environments.
- The bodyCushion™ should be covered with a sheet, towel, or fitted cotton covers to prevent contact with skin, oil, or lotion. If the vinyl does come in contact with skin, oil, or lotion, clean after use with a solution of 10% household liquid dish soap and warm water applied with a soft damp cloth. Wipe away any residue with a water-dampened cloth and then dry with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel. Accumulation of oil or lotion, over time, will form a hard "lacquer" that will cause the vinyl to crack.
- To sanitize the bodyCushion™ vinyl and Face Support Base, use any germicidal solution that is approved for use on vinyl and plastic.
- Do not use Armor All®, Formula 409®, Fantastik®, essential oils, baby wipes, or alcohol. Consumer cleaning products are subject to change without notice to the consumer and may contain chemicals which could damage vinyl-coated fabric.
- Pregnancy Support replaces the Chest Support. Its 5" cutout helps focus the weight on the sternum area.