bodyCushion™ Breast Protector SystemDimensions:
This is the bodyCushion Breast Protector with a 5-inch cutout. In use, it replaces the standard Chest Support. Because it focuses the body weight on the sternum rather than spread-out over the chest compressing the breasts, this is ideal for large-breasted clients, those who have had surgery in that area of the chest, and pregnant women. This is a wonderful addition to your bodyCushion . A 3 inch option is also available; it is designed to work with the Mini Cushion. The Mini Cushion is designed for Chiropractors to use in the 5 - 10 minute sessions. You may also choose the 5 inch option which is designed for Massage Therapists, for longer sessions. The Breast Protector and Cushions should match in thickness, either 3 inch or 5 inch.
- Foam: The bodyCushion is comprised of CO2 expanded, Ultra Max foam. This process is benign to the environment and leaves the foam odor-free. Three different densities of foam are cut on digital, computerized cutting equipment to meet the exacting standards of the bodyCushion. This foam is the highest quality foam obtainable and is guaranteed never to go flat.
- Vinyl: Levante vinyl coverings for the bodyCushion , although supple, are extremely durable as a result of its PreFix finish. Patented PreFix finish increases the vinyl's abrasion and puncture resistance and allows for repeated cleanings with strong sanitizing agents.
- The bodyCushion should be covered with a sheet, towel, or cover to prevent contact with skin, oil, or lotion. If the vinyl does come in contact with skin, oil, or lotion, clean after use with a solution of mild soap and water, then dry with a soft, lint-free cloth or towel. Accumulation of oil or lotion, over time, will form a hard "lacquer" that will cause the vinyl to crack.
- For stubborn dirt or stains, use Formula 409 or Fantastic, then rinse with fresh water and dry with a clean cloth.
- Sanitize the bodyCushion vinyl and race support base, use any germicidal solution that is approved for use on vinyl and plastic. Do not use Armor All, baby wipes, alcohol or bleach.