Pharmagel® Classic Skincare Regimen in Display box
- Firma Derm®
- Hydra Cleanse®
- Free Shower Polish™
Firma Derm® is a fast acting, firming and moisturizing emulsion containing antioxidants (Vitamin A, E, & C) for rapid repair and reversal of skin damage caused by aging and environmental stresses. With the ultimate active level of 750,000 i.u. of pharmaceutical grade Retinol in harmony with stabilized Vitamin C, this age-reversing moisturizer works to repair and reconstruct collagen. This helps plump and smooth skin for a more youthful appearance. The high concentration of antioxidant Vitamin E and Gingko Biloba shields skin from destructive free radicals that break down the natural renewal process, resulting in wrinkles and premature aging. The result is younger, smoother, firmer looking skin with lasting results.
Method of Use
Use Firma Derm® after cleansing and toning face, or apply to entire body after bathing. Gently massage into skin until absorbed. Use after shower or bath to give skin a blanket of age-fighting and moisturizing ingredients.Benefits
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C) is an age-repairing antioxidant that improves elasticity and encourages natural collagen production.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) supports cellular renewal and the production of collagen. As a primary antioxidant, it sweeps out and neutralizes free radicals that could speed the process of aging and breakdown of skin cells. Vitamin A helps the dermis to resist infection, build and maintain collagen and elastin, and strengthen the skin’s capillary walls.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) is an age-repairing antioxidant that promotes the regeneration of damaged and aging skin.
- Gingko Biloba aids in faster penetration into the dermis & intensifies firming benefits in combination with the Vitamin C.
- Aloe Vera is used primarily for its healing & soothing properties in addition to its excellent moisturizing properties.
Ingredient Listing & Purpose
WATER (AQUA), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, DMAE L-BITARTRATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT,HYDRASTIS CANADENSIS (GOLDEN SEAL) EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHEROL,RETINYL PALMITATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 60, BHT, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, ROSA MOSCHATA (ROSEHIPS) SEED OIL, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (YARROW) EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)
Hydra Cleanse® is an exceptionally mild and botanical cream cleanser that contains Aloe Vera which nourishes, calms, protects, revitalizes and moisturizes all skin types. HYDRA CLEANSE is water rinseable and is especially good for extra sensitive skin. A rare combination of Oat Extract, Beta Glucan and Panthenol offers the benefits of wonderfully clean skin without stripping or drying the complexion. Skin will look and feel healthy with a clean, fresh, radiant glow. HYDRA CLEANSE also works well as a make-up remover.
How To Use
Massage in a circular motion on facial areas morning and evening. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. Gentle enough to use in eye area. Follow with Botanical Tonique®. See 182 5013
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) – used primarily for its healing and soothing properties; excellent moisturizing properties. (Avena Sativa) Oat Extract – deep-penetrating moisture retention and healing. Panthenol – antioxidant that provides moisture and stimulates tissue repair.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Methyl Gluceth-10, Magnesium Sulfate, Glycol Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Fragrance (Parfum)
A Word From Pharmagel Experts
Cream cleansers are gentle, but tough on oils. Even dry skin finds them user-friendly. Since creams are pH balanced, they can be used around the eyes to remove eye make-up. Panthenol builds protein, which is responsible for cell regeneration and repair. Oat Extract, from the seed of oats, is very soothing and nourishing to the dermis. Lactic Acid is an AHA that occurs naturally in biofermented vegetables. It provides a mild pH to alkaline products and is very moisturizing
Treat yourself to silky, smooth skin with new Shower Polish™ smoothing treatment. This exotic reinvention of Pharmagel's classic body wash features aloe vera, vitamin E, ultra cleansing and moisturizing botanicals, as well as the addition of Tahitian black sand and Algae. The fine grains of this natural volcanic polish, sourced from the South Pacific island nation of Vanuatu, gently exfoliate dull, dry skin. Algae, a natural humectant, helps maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance and also has emulsifying oil, leaving skin supple, clean and non-greasy. Skin feels invigorated, softer and smoother after each use.
How to Use
Use Shower Polish™ daily during shower and follow with Firma Derm® to seal in moisture.
- Algae: Natural humectant.
- Tahitian Micro Mineral (500 Microns): Natural exfoliant smooths dull, dry skin.
- Calendula and Chamomile Extracts: Soothe and calm the skin.
- Antioxidant Echinacea and Vitamin E protect skin
- Luxurious, velvety lather lifts away impurities
- Volcanic minerals transform skin from rough to smooth
- Natural healing Aloe Vera moisturizes deeply