Everest Tilt Electric Lift Table
The Everest Tilt electric lift massage table holds true to its name, strong, majestic, and beautiful. Its open design has the maximum amount of leg and knee room, while maintaining exceptional strength and maintenance-free stability. The Everest electric lift massage table is luxuriously upholstered with rounded corners, and its 3" thick, three-layer foam system is the ultimate in comfort. A full 12" height range, controlled by one pedal, will let you ideally position your clients.
- Degrees of Tilt: 20°, 30°, 50°, 55°, 63°
- Length of tilt end of table: 27" (Note: optional side arms will stick 5.5" down past the tilt.)
- Clasp used to keep tilt top closed flat on table.
- Heavy duty steel design
- Made in the USA
- Rounded corners for better access and working ease
- I-beam holding column for simple, open design allowing for maximum amount of leg and knee room
- Naturesoft vinyl
- Voltage- 120/Watts- 400/Amps- 1.5
||215 - 225lbs
||28", 30", 32"
||Limited Lifetime on Frame, 3 Years on |
2 Years on Motor/Controls
*The optional side arm rests can be added to this Earthlite table at the time of manufacture or to existing tables by returning the table to Earthlite for installation. Installation by anyone other than Earthlite will void the table warranty.
*When cleaning your Earthlite product, please remember to use a product that is safe for use on vinyl, a porous surface. Products designed for use on hard surfaces, such as Citrus II, can damage the upholstery and could void your warranty.