The Fomentek hot/cold water bag, appropriately called the "world’s largest hot water bottle", is one of the most useful, general-purpose health products on the market. Designed to conveniently apply comfortable, soothing heat or cold therapy to any part of the body, it is easy to use, effective, safe, comfortable to lie on, ideal for travel, lightweight, easy to store, and conforms nicely to body curves. Fomentek bags are made of a double layer of space age polymer, which is as soft as flesh, yet strong enough to support the weights over 400 lbs. This product is safe to fall asleep on because it gradually cools down during the night. Can retain Temperature for up to 2 hours!
Available in the following sizes:
- Mini (11" x 15")
- Medium (18" x 15")
- Large (18" x 24")
- Fill the clear, heavy plastic bag with cold or warm water 1/3 of the way full
- For a heat treatment, the Fomentek Bag can be filled with warm water (110° - 113° F) and used directly against the skin. The intense moist heat penetrates more deeply than dry heat alone.
- For cold use, the bag can be filled with cold tap water. If freezing the bag a 4:1 water: alcohol ratio is recommended.
- Do not microwave the bag.
- Take proper precautions when filling Fomentek Bag with water hot enough to burn the skin.