David Kent Original Posture Chart
Designed for the structurally based medical massage therapist, David Kent's Postural Analysis Grid Chart is the number one solution for visually documentation of patient progress, performing a thorough assessment and developing a comprehensive treatment plan. This original 3' x 7' wall mount helps therapists take a quick postural analysis. Photos can be integrated to document postural changes for clients, physician, insurance companies, etc.
This chart is the quick, easy way to perform fast, accurate postural analysis, document posture before and after treatments, and to quickly determine a treatment plan based upon your objective findings. The chart is laminated for durability and longevity. The chart photos will educate clients as to existing postural distortions, record and document positive postural changes, and show treatment progress to clients, insurance companies and physicians.
- Dominant Eye Test instructions
- Instructions for proper positioning of clients
- Checklist to ensure that postural analysis is performed correctly
- Four drawings showing anatomically correct posture for client's education
- Tables listing the surface anatomy and correlating anatomical structure in the anterior, lateral, and posterior views
- Installation Instructions