Massage Office Standard 3.0
New to Version 3.0:
- All screens optimized for higher resolution
- Streamlined office set up
- Automatic program updates via Internet
- Enhanced speed and performance
- Improved, Complete backup and restore utility
- Show, hide or move the toolbar
Superior client tracking:
Keep track of Services & Prices:
- Massage Office provides unmatched client information tracking! Organizes everything on one screen and is easy to read and use. Massage Office provides a powerful search feature that allows you to perform highly targeted marketing to your client base. This feature allows you to search on any field or combination of fields. Simple, easy to use screens are a hallmark of Massage Office. Just the information you need, right where you would expect it to be.
Full featured Superscript word processor:
- Track all of your services and prices. This is essential for keeping track of packages, holiday specials, and special discounts for corporate accounts. Maintain information on all of your products and suppliers. This will make reordering and pricing a breeze!
Improved CMS 1500 reports with history:
- Massage Office comes with its own word processor with features that you've come to expect from high end commercial programs like: table support, spell checking, print preview, user-defined dictionaries, mail merge, and much more. Use it to write letters, create postcards, etc. Many pre-designed business and marketing templates are included.
EZ-Sort for reports:
- The new CMS 1500 form keeps a history of all 1500's for each client, making it easy to return to a prior date. A new "Copy" button saves time by copying all of the data from one 1500 to another, allowing you to make only the changes that are needed.
S.O.A.P. notes with anatomical chart:
- Every report in Massage Office can be sorted. Want your reports sorted by last name? Or birth date? How about both? You decide what works best for you.
- New! Expanded S.O.A.P. notes with male and female anatomical charts, improved anatomical chart graphics, 6 user-definable coloring buttons, enhanced coloring wand. Use it for supporting documentation on insurance claims or just to keep track of your clients' progress. This feature maintains a complete history of your client treatment notes. One glance here before your client arrives will refresh your memory about all their symptoms. Your S.O.A.P. notes can be printed with or without the anatomical chart.
Minimum System Requirements:
- 8 user definable fields (4 client and 4 therapist)
- Marketing and organizational templates in Superscript and MS Word format
- Mailing labels, client list and more
- Windows 7 32bit*, Vista*, Windows XP SP2, or Windows 2000 SP4
- PC with at least a Pentium 4 processor
- 512 megabytes of memory (RAM) (Vista users: 1GB RAM)
- 200 megabytes of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows
Please Note: The Pro V2 upgrade is for customers that already use this program. If you are installing this software for the first time, it is recommended that you purchase the full Massage Office Pro V2 Version.