Salt Scrubs and Mud Wraps Online Continuing Education Course with FREE Gifts
Spa services are the fastest growing segment of the massage industry. The objective of this spa class is to equip the therapist with the necessary knowledge and hands on instruction, so that they may incorporate this spa treatment into their existing practice and menu of services. A warm towel is placed on a specific body part, and folded back exposing the skin. The skin is exfoliated. The exfoliation process moves around the body beginning with the client face down. The client is turned over and the exfoliation process moves around the front of the body. Warm mud is applied to the body. The body is wrapped in a plastic sheet, thermal blanket, and sheet. The client rests for 15 minutes. The mud is removed with warm towels and the client is then re-hydrated. This video course is NCBTMB approved for 16 continuing education hours.
- Salt Scrubs & Mud Wraps Online Course
- FREE! Silver Mylar All Weather Blanket
- FREE! Therapro Multip Purpose Cream, 8oz
- FREE! Lotus Touch Botanical Mud Powder, 12oz
- FREE! Kur Fine Grade Dead Sea Salt 16oz
- FREE! Thermoplastic Film Single Sheet
A 40% savings!!!!!