David Kent DVD - Home Study Programs - Spine, Thorax & Abdomen
Remember your first David Kent dissection or anatomy classroom course? Or, heard a colleague talk about it? If you ever wanted to have the same learning experience, but closer to home, now you can. Scan through this DVD home-study program and you'll feel like you've gone inside David's treatment room for one-on-one training. Designed with the participation of physicians and therapists, this comprehensive series lets you master and review techniques at your own pace. David's user-friendly approach, including the color coding he devised for use across his entire product line to correspond with different areas of the body, will help you increase your anatomy knowledge.
Features in this NCBTMB-approved home-study program cover or include:
- Back pain, scoliosis, chest pain, bulging and herniated discs, and more
- How to master anatomy skills that set you apart from other therapists
- Easy to navigate programs, color-coded for simplicity
- Detailed, clear menu system to study at your own pace
- Thorough, photo-filled manual
- Spine, Thorax & Abdomen Home Study Program manual with photos
- 4 videos in DVD format, approximately 6 hours long
- Complete home-study course with test grading and certificate (included in the price of each CE course) worth 24 CEUs that are approved by NCBTMB and most states and that are recognized by AMTA and ABMP.
- Unlimited time in which to complete the course