Thermophore® Moist Heat Packs
This electric moist heat pack draws moisture from the air and retains it in the flannel cover. A must have for your practice and ideal for use in the home. It has a spring-loaded momentary safety switch, 125V AC 60Hz. The application of moist heat is a commonly prescribed therapy in medical practice today. The thermophore hot pack is the method physicians recommend the most. Moist heat increases circulation and speeds recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away the wastes that hinder healing. The moisture produced by the thermophore hot pack transfers the high heat deeper into tissues than an ordinary dry heat pad. These beneficial results continue for several hours after treatment. Includes removable flannel cover.
- Petite - designed for use on the cervical spine, neck throat, shoulder, sinus or TMJ
- Medium - general use
- Large - can cover entire spine or other large areas
- Produces its own moisture so no water is needed
- Produces intense, moist heat for faster pain relief
- Relieves pain, relaxes muscles, and increases rejuvenating circulation
- Safety switch
- Includes removable flannel cover
Available in the following sizes:
- 4" x 17" (Petite)
- 14" x 14" (Medium)
- 14" x 27" (Large)
- The application of moist heat wrap, known as fomentation, is especially useful in treating back pain caused by muscle spasms from strain and tension. Moist heat and rest gradually relax the muscle spasm, restoring its normal length and relieving pain.
- Unplug when not in use
- Do not leave unattended
- The manufacturer offers a 2 year limited warranty.